BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:13 pm

sadedu95 wrote: Betburger i have been messaging you this for almost 7 months now the last time i wrote this down you said if more people had the same concerns you will be re address this again. All i can ever see is a list of 30 arbs on a single tab when there are over 15 games going i need to have multiple tabs open so that i can see arbs for that particular match.

Furthermore i like to have different tabs for different sports this makes it easier for me. If its a case of paying more so that i can see more tabs i am happy to do so but you say even this is not a possibility.

I do not understand why multiple tabs is such a huge issue
Because two tabs it's two times more requests. If there are over 2000 requests (the average when two tabs are open), the customer may be considered a bot (in case all other criteria are met).

Why do you need to follow certain matches? Arbs for the particular match appear in the scanner and the customer can add it to the calculator and get all arbs for the given event. We also have a search by event and filter by league. Probably, you will find an opportunity to get arbs conveniently in 1-2 tabs.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:18 pm

voodoo wrote:
betburger wrote:
voodoo wrote: Hello,
I dont use the service 24/7.
I dont refresh the page of the pregame arbs because there is the button of auto refresh,  I just see the arbs on every tab. Obviously I dont watch every tab every second or every minute, just taking a look on the monitor (one monitor for live arbs one for pregame arbs). The live arbs are auto updated.
Of course I cannot process more than one arb at a time, I just check (see) the arbs and choose what to bet.
I dont share any data with any other people and I dont use any bot. I can record my screen while using betburger to prove that, I dont have any problem.
I use more than 2 tabs (every tab different filter as u say) but this is not a typical bot behaviour, this is how I see arbs better.
From what I see, my only ‘’mistake’’ is that I use more than 2 tabs and sometimes I leave in the night my pc on or click ‘’sleep’’ without signing out, but this is what i did for many years. I can sign out when I dont use betburger, this is easy, my only problem is the tabs but I will see how I solve this.  But u accuse me for automated action and closing my account without refund, which is wrong because I don’t use any bot.
Hi,

Thank you for understanding.
We've made some corrections to our anti-fraud system to detect abnormal activity.


I still dont understand why you close my account with no refund (3 months left) when I dont use a bot. You just say that I use a bot in order to “explain” ur decision, use ur terms and keep the money too.
What corrections u made when at the same time my account is closed. It is very easy to say “I close ur acc, keep the money and if u want open a new one”, but dont do this to clients who use ur services so many years and dont use bots.
Anyway, it doesnt matter, you dont want to understand my case. I will buy a new subscription. You win, but I dont use automated tools.
A big thanks to the forum again, at least here they hear us.
Terms of Use do exist and each customer should follow the rules and not go over the limit request bar. We have already provided tips on how to avoid your account being suspended.

What concerns your account, abnormal activity was spotted back in September 2020 and was connected with numerous changes of IPs.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:54 pm

@Betburger: changes of IP means nothing. I use BB on the second pc connected by mobile sim; every morning you will see a different IP on my BB access simply because I turn off device at night. Furthermore, it can happen during the day this connection work very slow so I try to reset it restarting usb router (getting new IP everytime) and the only bot I use is Roomba.
AnnaPrentice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:08 pm

Your match on break function in general works poorly but the last few days it has just been a mess with fake arbs constantly because of game restart after timeout in tennis and basketball that your scanner does not register. Especially Dafabet is an issue, but it is a general problem with most bookies you scan. Please look into it.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:57 pm

alealeale wrote: @Betburger: changes of IP means nothing. I use BB on the second pc connected by mobile sim; every morning you will see a different IP on my BB access simply because I turn off device at night. Furthermore, it can happen during the day this connection work very slow so I try to reset it restarting usb router (getting new IP everytime) and the only bot I use is Roomba.

No, this is not a one-time IP change, but simultaneous surebets' requests from different IP addresses.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:07 pm

AnnaPrentice wrote: Your match on break function in general works poorly but the last few days it has just been a mess with fake arbs constantly because of game restart after timeout in tennis and basketball that your scanner does not register. Especially Dafabet is an issue, but it is a general problem with most bookies you scan. Please look into it.
Would you please send us some specific examples of the issue? It would help us identify and fix the bug much faster. 
obykoo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:44 pm

Is it possible that people who use API gets new surebets faster?
Because since you released API , I am seeing very big drop in surebets, that I am able to bet due to odds changes or line changes.
It is more than 80% drop. I am thinking about leaving your service, because it became unusable if you are not BOT using API...
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:14 pm

betburger wrote:
alealeale wrote: @Betburger: changes of IP means nothing. I use BB on the second pc connected by mobile sim; every morning you will see a different IP on my BB access simply because I turn off device at night. Furthermore, it can happen during the day this connection work very slow so I try to reset it restarting usb router (getting new IP everytime) and the only bot I use is Roomba.

No, this is not a one-time IP change, but simultaneous surebets' requests from different IP addresses.
I wouldn't answer again, but I cannot hear lies.

Betburger can be used only from 1 IP address, if someone changes IP or even sign in from a different browser (having the same IP) then the account is signed out, you can only use betburger from 1 IP address.So I use 1 IP of course.

What do u mean ''simultaneous surebtets' requestes from different IP addresses?'' and what to do u mean by saying that ''abnormal activity was spotted back in September 2020 and was connected with numerous changes of IPs.''

If you even check ur emails or my account, you will see that in the end of September I sent u a message (via ur site - not email, so I dont remember what exactly I said) and I told u I have problems signing in my account or that betburger wasnt working fine for me (so probalby I tried to login again and again because of the problems) and u answered to me this:

''Thank you for your message.
There was a technical issue, which was successfully removed. In case you are still having this problem, try to clear cache (F12 -> Network -> Disable cache). Everything should work fine now.''

So back in September 2020 you had technical isses which affected the use of my account and obviously, when these things happen, changing of IP and delete cookies/cache is the 1st things I do. Maybe I did it a lot of times.

If you keep saying lies about abnormal activity linked to bot activity for my account, I will continue answering.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:18 pm

obykoo wrote: Is it possible that people who use API gets new surebets faster?
Because since you released API , I am seeing very big drop in surebets, that I am able to bet due to odds changes or line changes.
It is more than 80% drop. I am thinking about leaving your service, because it became unusable if you are not BOT using API...
In fact, it has nothing to do with opening API. API packages include the same surebets and have the same scanning speed as on the regular surebets/valuebets page. The data in the API is the same but presented in a convenient form for clients who use bots. Bots do not affect the number of surebets in any way.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 13
Location: PL
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:24 pm

betburger wrote: Bots do not affect the number of surebets in any way.
I have nothing in common with betburger so I'm neutral here but this statement is clear bullshit.

The speed the bots are operating is crucial here, causing odds to drop. It's bright as the sun.

Bots decrease the number of arbs. Period.
AnnaPrentice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:39 am

@ betburger

Just follow an nba game in your scanner using random bookies. Even a minute after a timeout is finished your scanner shows arbs stating match is still on break. I literally get a hundred fake arbs daily in tennis and basketball live because match is no longer on break and your scanner does not update. I see you scan dafabet and bet365 odds every 2-5 seconds, why does your scanner say match is on break when it is not? It is just not good enough, please look into your match on break option. Thank you.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:02 am

atilla9 wrote:
betburger wrote: Bots do not affect the number of surebets in any way.
I have nothing in common with betburger so I'm neutral here but this statement is clear bullshit.

The speed the bots are operating is crucial here, causing odds to drop. It's bright as the sun.

Bots decrease the number of arbs. Period.
The higher the speed, the more chance you have to make a bet faster. But the number of bots has not increased in any way after we introduced API.

Bots used to be all the time and even among our customers, who attempted to bypass the system. Others used external data sources. This means that the number of arbs has not grown in any way, which we can see from the statistics.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:04 am

AnnaPrentice wrote: @ betburger

Just follow an nba game in your scanner using random bookies. Even a minute after a timeout is finished your scanner shows arbs stating match is still on break. I literally get a hundred fake arbs daily in tennis and basketball live because match is no longer on break and your scanner does not update. I see you scan dafabet and bet365 odds every 2-5 seconds, why does your scanner say match is on break when it is not? It is just not good enough, please look into your match on break option. Thank you.
What bookmakers provide you with the wrong odds? It is only Dafabet and Bet365 or is there others?

Will do our best to detect and fix the bug asap.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:07 pm

betburger wrote:
AnnaPrentice wrote: @ betburger

Just follow an nba game in your scanner using random bookies. Even a minute after a timeout is finished your scanner shows arbs stating match is still on break. I literally get a hundred fake arbs daily in tennis and basketball live because match is no longer on break and your scanner does not update. I see you scan dafabet and bet365 odds every 2-5 seconds, why does your scanner say match is on break when it is not? It is just not good enough, please look into your match on break option. Thank you.
What bookmakers provide you with the wrong odds? It is only Dafabet and Bet365 or is there others?

Will do our best to detect and fix the bug asap.
Not a lot of cases today but this is one...
Attachments
Schermata 2021-01-16 alle 17.04.54.png
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:47 pm

Then, still some errors on Betfair exchange (Hibernian-Kilmarnock).

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register