BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:29 pm

...impossible to bet...the whole saturday afternoon has gone.
Price increase+same and new problems made you look bad this last weeks.
I don't know if you have already hired new workers (I hope you haven't yet) but
I have the feeling that we won't see an improvement on your service despite
higher prices.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:57 pm

alealeale wrote: ...impossible to bet...the whole saturday afternoon has gone.
Price increase+same and new problems made you look bad this last weeks.
I don't know if you have already hired new workers (I hope you haven't yet) but
I have the feeling that we won't see an improvement on your service despite
higher prices.
We totally get your point. Doing our best to remove the issue and hire more staff to exclude frequent problems from the scope.
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 9
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:24 pm

Its more of the same, but now with an even higher price tag.
@arbusers should negotiate a discount asap for forum members
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:18 pm

i just hope they are using a condom when the F**k US. STDS are real
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:25 pm

Question...

When you have attention to fix this late and fake lines and odds on Jetbull and all other bookies in this grup? I wrote you for this last year,this year in Januar also...what is here a problem? Work your technical group,or they just calculated how much money do you recive fom costumesr??
Do you know that you offer bookies and bookies,which dont work,which are late,also you have mistakes and mistakes in connections...and that you offer and sell this fake shit for BIG MONEY!? Fix this shit already,wich dont work...one after other....or take all this shit which dont work down from offer,and give new price without this bookies wich you cant fix....is not all in this,how much bookie you have in offer...is important what work,and what we can use...will be fear that you charge for working bookies,not how much you have it on list....
Have a nice day...
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:40 pm

TZ wrote: Question...

When you have attention to fix this late and fake lines and odds on Jetbull and all other bookies in this grup? I wrote you for this last year,this year in Januar also...what is here a problem? Work your technical group,or they just calculated how much money do you recive fom costumesr??
Do you know that you offer bookies and bookies,which dont work,which are late,also you have mistakes and mistakes in connections...and that you offer and sell this fake shit for BIG MONEY!? Fix this shit already,wich dont work...one after other....or take all this shit which dont work down from offer,and give new price without this bookies wich you cant fix....is not all in this,how much bookie you have in offer...is important what work,and what we can use...will be fear that you charge for working bookies,not how much you have it on list....
Have a nice day...
We appreciate your feedback!
There is a problem with Jetbull, which our tech team is actively engaged in. We are doing the best we can to fix it shortly since the task is already at the final stage. Your patience is much appreciated.
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:49 pm

This you wrote me last year....you fix this half year already...
yukikato
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:12 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:13 pm

I use the service, and 3 more friends also use it, we are all from Brazil, but from different regions, I have friends who receive the sinasi and it takes about 10 seconds for me to receive the same signal, I wanted to know if there is anything to be done , the ping difference is 20ms between us to the betburger server, can you increase the page update rate?
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 9
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:40 pm

BB is a disaster atm, better go with rebel betting.
yukikato
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:12 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:01 am

barret19 wrote: BB is a disaster atm, better go with rebel betting.
i tried rebel, but, dont work for me with pinnacle and 365
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:24 am

yukikato wrote: I use the service, and 3 more friends also use it, we are all from Brazil, but from different regions, I have friends who receive the sinasi and it takes about 10 seconds for me to receive the same signal, I wanted to know if there is anything to be done , the ping difference is 20ms between us to the betburger server, can you increase the page update rate?
Unfortunately, there is no such possibility.
mdl23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:10 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:28 am

Hello,

What is going on with Favbet live arbs?
It seems that there are lots of arbs but 90%+ of them are with wrong odds or the event is finised.

Thank you!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:21 pm

Great news for you guys! We have added a BetInAsia betting broker. This will allow you to simultaneously work with one shared account for such bookies as PS3838, Singbet, BetISN, PENTA88, 3et, 18bet, JAbet, Betfair, Betdaq, and Matchbook.

BetInAsia betting broker is the intermediary between the bookmakers and the player. One of its main advantages is that the player can simultaneously work with several bookmakers without opening an account with each of them.

BetInAsia offers the following sports: Football (including Half Time and Corner bets), Tennis, Basketball, American Football, Baseball, eSports, Ice Hockey, Cricket, Rugby, Boxing, MMA.

For more information, please visit: https://www.betburger.com/news/betinasia-is-now-on-the-site
madridking
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Location: Swansea
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:51 pm

Problem not fixed since months now. Any new ?
madridking wrote: Hi,

Several problems observed with the valuebet tool:
-On Bwin live, the odds are often several minutes late. There has been a problem on it for several months. I have reported it several times using "report about wrong arb" but nothing has changed.
-Pokerstars, incorrect odds sometimes in prematch and hockey in particular. Live odds are sometimes wrong also
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:33 pm

madridking wrote: Problem not fixed since months now. Any new ?
The problem would definitely be fixed in order of priority. Your patience is much appreciated.

Return to “BetBurger ”