BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:01 pm

This issue over there is not depending from your last tool. As soon I get a new problem due to it I'll show you.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:13 pm

alealeale wrote: This issue over there is not depending from your last tool. As soon I get a new problem due to it I'll show you.
Hi, probably the bookie scan was interrupted. In general, the bookie is scanned normally. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. We are happy to assist.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:10 pm

alealeale wrote:
betburger wrote:
alealeale wrote: Hello, have you fixed that kind of error? Thanks.
Hi! Yes, the issue has been successfully resolved. In case you still experience any problem, please inform us and we will do our best to fix it.
ahahaha unbelievable...yesterday the whole mlb was still wrong with Snai, same time starting time error. I wanted to test you and now I have the definitive answer: you are not credible, don't know if in good or bad faith
but your replies don't match with reality.
so you fixed it?
you keep make fun of your customers doing this way,
Attachments
Schermata 2021-07-28 alle 19.59.57.png
Schermata 2021-07-28 alle 19.59.57.png (64.07 KiB) Viewed 171 times
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:15 am

Dear Alessandro,

Your help is always appreciated. Being our customer for such a long period of time you know that we’re always trying to provide the best service possible. However, sometimes this gets impossible through no fault of ours. In this case, we will absolutely do our best to remove the issue once and for all, but it would take some time in view of multiple problems. Thank you for your time spent waiting.
Last edited by BetBurger on Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlexNotman1
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Contact:
Karma: 17
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:18 am

Hell yeah its never your fault. The fact that you are (your workers and management who employ such people) are not skilled enough to mantain service running smoothly without errors IT IS your both fault. Not bookies, not my uncle, not cashier from grocery store around the corner but your fault. If you havent got proper skills to run business you just dont do it and if you do AND fail over and over again its your fault. I wonder why you didnt blame weather yet as you blame everyone, just you are extreme hardworking genies who are sadly influenced by cruel world and bookies who do everything they can to spoil yor business. "Doing best" isnt enough. People pay for smooth service and spitting in their faces saying "Im doing best" its actually an offence. I wonder if you would be happy delivering your car to be fixed by me, I would be unable over and over again but just explaining with a smile "im doing my best what you want?" People dont pay for your "im doing best" attitude but result and this is unacceptable since ages. If - in your opinion - paying for "doing best" is perfectly fine cmon get me your car to be fixed. You will see if im skilled or not but will be doing my best,
Last edited by AlexNotman1 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:44 am

AlexNotman1 wrote: Hell yeah its never your fault. The fact that you are (your workers and management who employ such people) are not skilled enough to mantain service running smoothly without errors IT IS your both fault. Not bookies, not my uncle, not cashier from grocery store around the corner but your fault. If you havent got proper skills to run business you just dont do it and if you do AND fail over and over again its your fault. I wonder why you didnt blame weather yet as you blame everyone, just you are extreme hardworking genies who are sadly influenced by cruel world and bookies who do everything they can to spoil yor business. "Doing best" isnt enough. People pay for smooth service and spitting in their faces saying "Im doing best" its actually an offence. I wonder if you would be happy delivering your car to be fixed by me, I would be unable over and over again but just explaining with a smile "im doing my best what you want?" People dont pay for your "im doing best" attitude but result and this is unacceptable since ages. If - in your opinion - paying for "doing best" is perfectly fine cmon get me your car to be fixed. You will see if im skilled or not but will be doing my best,
It’s not like we denying our fault. We should have fixed the issue but due to certain factors, it’s still up. We just want to communicate to our customers that sometimes mistakes appear through no fault of ours, though it’s still our obligation to you to fix them. That’s why we will do our best to restore the proper scanning as fast as we can. Also, please be advised to use more bookmakers if possible since such issues may take place regardless of our actions. Meanwhile, you can freeze your account if you like.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:02 am

@BB: it's not my intention here to argue in this case, just to understand what error is inevitable or your "fault".
Since BOL show teams in a different order, every time we get a fake surebet? or there is a way to avoid at least
this kind of error that I really don't mind, it's not what I need you to fix, thanks.
Attachments
Schermata 2021-07-29 alle 10.59.55.png
Schermata 2021-07-29 alle 10.59.55.png (452.71 KiB) Viewed 153 times
Schermata 2021-07-29 alle 10.56.57.png
Schermata 2021-07-29 alle 10.56.57.png (130.7 KiB) Viewed 152 times
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:14 am

Spain-Serbia basket live is not scanned on Snai, (like a lot of other matches).
What about this particular event? Why don't you provide that bookie?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:01 pm

alealeale wrote: @BB: it's not my intention here to argue in this case, just to understand what error is inevitable or your "fault".
Since BOL show teams in a different order, every time we get a fake surebet? or there is a way to avoid at least
this kind of error that I really don't mind, it's not what I need you to fix, thanks.
We do miss out some particular events with Snai in the live mode. The task is already set. Hope to fix it soon. 
The inverted event was removed as well.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 37
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:24 pm

betburger wrote:
alealeale wrote: ...after your last "optimization", a couple of days ago, the software is not working good, full of problems, I set a particular filter but the system doesn't respect the settlements, I have to try a lot of times.
Furthermore the surebet page is not stable, my eyes are crying, I'm going to send you a video via email.
Kindly send us more details on the software issue. What difficulties are you currently experiencing?
Would you please provide us with some particular examples, so we can spot the mistake and fix it instantly?
Looking forward to your reply.
I spotted which kind of problem I get after your last update: on prematch I have 4 filters and I use one at a time.
When I shift from filter A to B I keep having arbs of filter A alternate to arbs of filter B until I refresh the page.
Can you solve please?
Then, together with Snai, I remember you to work at Betflag (wrong for months on prematch) and Dafabet live (wrong as well often).
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:36 pm

alealeale wrote:
betburger wrote:
alealeale wrote: ...after your last "optimization", a couple of days ago, the software is not working good, full of problems, I set a particular filter but the system doesn't respect the settlements, I have to try a lot of times.
Furthermore the surebet page is not stable, my eyes are crying, I'm going to send you a video via email.
Kindly send us more details on the software issue. What difficulties are you currently experiencing?
Would you please provide us with some particular examples, so we can spot the mistake and fix it instantly?
Looking forward to your reply.
I spotted which kind of problem I get after your last update: on prematch I have 4 filters and I use one at a time.
When I shift from filter A to B I keep having arbs of filter A alternate to arbs of filter B until I refresh the page.
Can you solve please?
Then, together with Snai, I remember you to work at Betflag (wrong for months on prematch) and Dafabet live (wrong as well often).
Thank you for your reply, but in order to help you, we need to spot the mistake. You've mentioned a video example before. Is it possible to email it to support@betburger.com? All the available examples will be very helpful.
Looking forward to your reply.
HL333982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:11 pm

Is Pinnacle not being scanned correctly or are Pinnacle's system down? There has been zero valuebets against Pinnacle the last hour even though there are plenty of matches going on.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:19 pm

HL333982 wrote: Is Pinnacle not being scanned correctly or are Pinnacle's system down? There has been zero valuebets against Pinnacle the last hour even though there are plenty of matches going on.
Hi!
Did the problem appear in Live or Prematch? Are there available examples, so we can spot the mistake and fix it instantly?
Looking forward to your reply.
HL333982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:23 pm

I'm talking about Live Valuebets. There are simple just ZERO valuebets displayed against Pinnacle for the last few hours. Normally there would had been 50-100 bets. Also for other valuebets against other bookies I do not see Pinnacle anywhere in the dropdown-bookie list. Please check if Pinnacle is being scanned correctly or if simply their system is down.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1813
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:39 pm

HL333982 wrote: I'm talking about Live Valuebets. There are simple just ZERO valuebets displayed against Pinnacle for the last few hours. Normally there would had been 50-100 bets. Also for other valuebets against other bookies I do not see Pinnacle anywhere in the dropdown-bookie list. Please check if Pinnacle is being scanned correctly or if simply their system is down.
Thank you for your reply. There is a scanning issue with Pinnacle. We have passed all the details to our technical team. The problem would be investigated and settled shortly. Your patience is much appreciated.

Return to “BetBurger ”