BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:51 am

francescosol wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:35 pm
BetBurger wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:48 pm
francescosol wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:00 pm


if there were at least 50 surebets visible I would drastically avoid using hide option and I also forgot to mention that I often have to remove and add bookmakers and play a bit on the % to see the arbitrages that interest me. I can use the group arbs but it would hide maybe something interesting that I wouldn't be able to see. Is it possible that I'm the only one complaining about the only 20 visible surebets? objectively 20 are too few. and then I only use 5/6 bookmakers like betclic eurobet which alone would show over 50 arbs at a time and every time to add a new bookmaker I have to remove betclic or eurobet. this takes time away from my work and limits my play. if your service has a cost of 30/40 euros per month, that's okay, but since it costs much more, I expect to have more surebets available without having to make a thousand changes
thank you
Thank you for your reply, we have passed all of the details to our product team they will take into consideration your request, but also we'd like to bring to your attention that when using the hide arbs option, the surebet disappears regardless of further reconfiguration of your filter (and you write that you are constantly editing bookie and % of arbs, so you have to constantly repeat hide arbs). So it's a bit difficult to clarify what you mean.
thank you
You are welcome!
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 14
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:56 am

Pinnacle not working. >:( >:( >:(
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:53 pm

barret19 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:56 am
Pinnacle not working. >:( >:( >:(
At the moment we don't observe any problems with Pinnacle on our side, in this case, could you please clarify the problem you experience with this bookie in more detail, so we are able to check it and assist you more effectively?
sage44
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:08 pm

BetCRIS live scanning is still not working. It has been 3 weeks now, when can we expect for it to be back?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:20 am

sage44 wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:08 pm
BetCRIS live scanning is still not working. It has been 3 weeks now, when can we expect for it to be back?
BookMaker was temporarily disabled due to scanning issues we experience with it. So is Betcris as it is the clone of BookMaker. The task to investigate the reported issue has been already set and has a high priority. At the moment we have no deadline for the resolution of this problem, but we may assure you that our tech team is working on restoring both BookMaker and Betcris.
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 9
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:17 pm

sisal seems not to work well either live or pre-match , betpoint has never been reset since February 13 , snai pre-match in a year has not read a fair one , planetwin pre-match that you were the best since the last reset it seems got worse, many are missing, goldbet without the direct link is practically unmanageable. Please do something because at this rate we have no more channels. Thanks for your kind attention. A greeting
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:43 pm

pkpunter wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:17 pm
sisal seems not to work well either live or pre-match , betpoint has never been reset since February 13 , snai pre-match in a year has not read a fair one , planetwin pre-match that you were the best since the last reset it seems got worse, many are missing, goldbet without the direct link is practically unmanageable. Please do something because at this rate we have no more channels. Thanks for your kind attention. A greeting
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide the direct navigation link for Goldbet as well as there is no technical possibility for us to scan Snai directly, which is why we scan its clone. As to other bookmakers, the tasks to investigate the reported issues have been already set. You may track the status of this and other issues in the widget. Appreciate your patience.
Attachments
widget en.png
widget en.png (397.9 KiB) Viewed 852 times
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 9
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:03 pm

as for Snai, you can easily remove it from the pre-match offer, Happybet is not a clone of Snai on the pre-match market it is only on the live one, it is more correct to say that you do not scan Snai pre-match but only live, it is useless , not only does it report incorrect odds but even non - existent markets on Snai but present only on Happybet . It seems only right that your customers know they need to go elsewhere for this bookmaker's pre-match service. Appreciate your patience
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:25 am

pkpunter wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:03 pm
as for Snai, you can easily remove it from the pre-match offer, Happybet is not a clone of Snai on the pre-match market it is only on the live one, it is more correct to say that you do not scan Snai pre-match but only live, it is useless , not only does it report incorrect odds but even non - existent markets on Snai but present only on Happybet . It seems only right that your customers know they need to go elsewhere for this bookmaker's pre-match service. Appreciate your patience
Thank you a lot for the information. Our tech team will compare the odds of Happybet and Snai in Prematch. If they are not corresponding with each other, we will remove Snai from Prematch mode.
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 9
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:52 pm

yes, if you don't have the possibility to scan it directly on the pre-match maybe it's better to remove it, you could replace it by inserting Betaland.it also for the pre-match ;) as well as on the live. Thanks for your attention . Best regards.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:02 am

pkpunter wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:52 pm
yes, if you don't have the possibility to scan it directly on the pre-match maybe it's better to remove it, you could replace it by inserting Betaland.it also for the pre-match ;) as well as on the live. Thanks for your attention . Best regards.
Appreciate your feedback!
sepehr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:32 am

Hello to all friends, don't be tired
My dears, I have been using the arbitrage method for 3 years between the Pinnacle and 1xbet Bet sites, but every time my money was heavy, 1xbet would not pay my money in any way. It did this to me 4 times and took nearly 3000 dollars of my money.
I am from Iran (Asia) and most betting sites do not allow Iran to register
Please, if it is possible, show me the way and tell me which sites you do the arbitrage on, maybe I could arrange documents from abroad and I registered on those sites, now I am a member of only one Pinnacle site and I am looking for a few more sites. to arbitrate between them
And in your opinion, which sites are suitable for arbitrage considering that I am from Iran, and which sites do you work on?
Please write the sites you are active in. Thank you very much
Valuebet and arbitrage method, please introduce me to any good site you know.
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 9
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:26 pm

yes please, remove everything regarding Snai pre match, let's avoid wasting time and making ourselves nervous, thanks.
Attachments
snai gg2.png
snai gg2.png (55.06 KiB) Viewed 724 times
snai gg.png
snai gg.png (23.36 KiB) Viewed 724 times
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:14 pm

pkpunter wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:26 pm
yes please, remove everything regarding Snai pre match, let's avoid wasting time and making ourselves nervous, thanks.
Our tech team is in the process of solving this problem. Thank you for waiting.
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 9
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:17 pm

thank you for your kind attention

Return to “BetBurger ”