BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
Ahmet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:49 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 26, 2023 5:12 pm

BetBurger wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:23 am
Ahmet wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 10:14 pm
Ahmet wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:52 pm


Do you think there is greater evidence?
They haven't fixed the problem since 1 month.
They asked for clone sites and I gave them.
oddstorm running smoothly but not running them.
Even the amateurs in Telegram can browse smoothly.
The e-mails I send are always answered in the same way.
I told them that there are people who can solve this problem and that I can direct them, and they refused.
see , all sites can have problems but they are not removed from the list immediately. betburger removed sportsbet from the list.
And finally the biggest proof

The problem still continues ;)
Betburger my last word to you.
Don't trade your honor for money
As i said
And finally the biggest proof

The problem still continues ;)
Dear Ahmet,

We totally respect your opinion on this matter. However, the situation with Sporstbet.io has been already explained to you multiple times, and, unfortunately, there is no update as of yet. Once we are technically able to scan this bookie, we'll restore it in our scanning. No need to come up with different conspiracy theories :)
Even if you lose a few members, nothing will happen, you say that the offer of the site is more attractive. If you continue in this way, you will not have a member. because bigger sites will come to you with those offers one day. But there is a saying in our country.

“Many a mickle makes a muckle”
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 619
Posts: 6149
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 26, 2023 5:16 pm

Ahmet wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 5:12 pm
Even if you lose a few members, nothing will happen, you say that the offer of the site is more attractive. If you continue in this way, you will not have a member. because bigger sites will come to you with those offers one day. But there is a saying in our country.

“Many a mickle makes a muckle”

The picture that we have, as affiliates, is that BetBurger's cliental basis is growing. The same applies for other services too.
Ahmet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:49 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:24 pm

betburger does not play by the rules of the game. You will see that in the future, it will remove other sites from the list for no reason. And then I will laugh a lot.
Time is the best proof. It's been 3 months and I'm sure it won't be solved in 300 months :)
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:33 am

Ahmet wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:24 pm
betburger does not play by the rules of the game. You will see that in the future, it will remove other sites from the list for no reason. And then I will laugh a lot.
Time is the best proof. It's been 3 months and I'm sure it won't be solved in 300 months :)
We are extremely sorry that you have had to wait for Sportsbet and Betsson to be restored for so long. However, we can promise that we will not remove bookmakers one after another.
Ahmet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:49 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:25 pm

Friends, if anyone knows the sportsbet.io clone site, let me know. "We can't fix the problem if we can't find the Sportsbet clone," betburger said. In order to solve the problem, it is necessary to know the clone site."
I told them about betadda.com. They said it's not valid
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:17 am

Ahmet wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:25 pm
Friends, if anyone knows the sportsbet.io clone site, let me know. "We can't fix the problem if we can't find the Sportsbet clone," betburger said. In order to solve the problem, it is necessary to know the clone site."
I told them about betadda.com. They said it's not valid
Dear Ahmet,
If you'll have information in regards to other clones of Sportsbet (except for betadda.com), please let us know.
Ahmet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:49 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:55 am

I say that to the friends in the forum anyway. If your solution is left to clone sites, I think we should forget about sure bet.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:01 am

@BB, please, fix winner of game x set y live tennis. Surebets come and go even if odds are stable.
I write here because via mail I haven't been lucky...here is my last email
Alessandro <al...ail.com>
Allegati
mar 3 gen, 08:30
a BetBurger

Hello, TENNIS LIVE ODDS ON PINNACLE DISAPPEAR AFTER SOME SECONDS, then appear again, EVEN IF ODD IS STILL THE SAME.
The market is "winner game x set y".
I'M TIRED, I'M SICK to inform you about this problem.
It's been for almost 2 years.
I can find and forward you my old emails.
Here is a temporal sequence where you can see that on software the surebet is no more present and then again available.
Please fix PINNACLE.THE PROBLEM IS BY ITS SIDE.
Thanks,
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.14.01.png
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.14.01.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 411 times
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.14.21.png
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.14.21.png (789.62 KiB) Viewed 411 times
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.15.19.png
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.15.19.png (958.29 KiB) Viewed 411 times
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.16.37.png
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.16.37.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 413 times
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:12 am

Ahmet wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:55 am
I say that to the friends in the forum anyway. If your solution is left to clone sites, I think we should forget about sure bet.
Thank you, Ahmet! Hopefully, we'll find a solution to the occurred situation with Sportsbet.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:51 am

alealeale wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:01 am
@BB, please, fix winner of game x set y live tennis. Surebets come and go even if odds are stable.
I write here because via mail I haven't been lucky...here is my last email
Alessandro <al...ail.com>
Allegati
mar 3 gen, 08:30
a BetBurger

Hello, TENNIS LIVE ODDS ON PINNACLE DISAPPEAR AFTER SOME SECONDS, then appear again, EVEN IF ODD IS STILL THE SAME.
The market is "winner game x set y".
I'M TIRED, I'M SICK to inform you about this problem.
It's been for almost 2 years.
I can find and forward you my old emails.
Here is a temporal sequence where you can see that on software the surebet is no more present and then again available.
Please fix PINNACLE.THE PROBLEM IS BY ITS SIDE.
Thanks,
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.14.01.png
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.14.21.png
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.15.19.png
Schermata 2023-01-03 alle 08.16.37.png
Dear Customer,
Just to make sure we're on the same page, all markets are scanning normally in Pinnacle, but only the "winner game x set y" market you have a constant problem with. Is that correct? Are you trying to say that arbs with this market appear in a circle every time for a few seconds and then disappear, although the odds do not change at that moment?
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:21 pm

I use only that kind of market live on tennis so I don't know the way it works on the other ones.
The picture on attachments can't be zoomed but you have my original email (s) with all the pictures you need to see that:
6:15:06 winner player 1 unibet @2.00 winner player 2 pinnacle @2.10 bb show surebet
6:15:25 winner player 1 unibet @2.00 winner player 2 pinnacle @2.09 bb doesn't show surebet anymore
6:15:56 winner player 1 unibet @2.00 winner player 2 pinnacle @2.12 bb show surebet again
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:22 pm

alealeale wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:21 pm
I use only that kind of market live on tennis so I don't know the way it works on the other ones.
The picture on attachments can't be zoomed but you have my original email (s) with all the pictures you need to see that:
6:15:06 winner player 1 unibet @2.00 winner player 2 pinnacle @2.10 bb show surebet
6:15:25 winner player 1 unibet @2.00 winner player 2 pinnacle @2.09 bb doesn't show surebet anymore
6:15:56 winner player 1 unibet @2.00 winner player 2 pinnacle @2.12 bb show surebet again
Thank you so much for such a detailed description of the errors you've experienced. Our tech team will check the scanning of these bookmakers and will eliminate these problems.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:37 pm

not only pinnacle...right now I've found another bug between eurobet and planet.
See on the top of the software page...as soon as surebet appeared I blocked it clicking on the percentual but after few seconds it disappeared from the core of the page
(if you zoom 4x the browser page it gets visible)
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-06-16 alle 15.34.38.png
Screenshot 2023-06-16 alle 15.34.38.png (947.42 KiB) Viewed 359 times
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:31 pm

alealeale wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:37 pm
not only pinnacle...right now I've found another bug between eurobet and planet.
See on the top of the software page...as soon as surebet appeared I blocked it clicking on the percentual but after few seconds it disappeared from the core of the page
(if you zoom 4x the browser page it gets visible)
Appreciate you providing the example. All of the mentioned bookies will be investigated by our tech team.
Ahmet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:49 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:28 pm

D44861CC-46F4-4F31-B5CB-4F707FE38D00.png
D44861CC-46F4-4F31-B5CB-4F707FE38D00.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 328 times
Please solve the odd-even problem on betsson. it got really boring.
Betburger

Return to “BetBurger ”