BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 22
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:46 pm

The same thing last night
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:45 pm

jagas wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:16 am
Hello Betburger,

can you make the integration with Orbit just like it is with betfair, i think alot of us use orbit instead
I'd like to bring your attention to the fact that we do scan Orbitx, as a clone of Betfair exchange that we scan directly.
DD13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:43 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:20 pm

Hi, you are making constantly mistakes with Mozzartbet handicaps in basketball since they are not including OT...

Handicaps and over/under points in Mozzartbet are regular time only.
Dean
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:24 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:49 pm

Which bookmakers have the most live and pre-match arbitration?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:42 pm

Dean wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:49 pm
Which bookmakers have the most live and pre-match arbitration?
It's difficult to answer this question, as we do not have such statistics, however, if you are only choosing a bookmaker for work Lots depend on the region as each one has its own bookmakers that are unique. Among the popular and let us say one-size-fits-all bookies are Pinnacle, Bet365, Betfair exchange, etc. Meanwhile, it's relatively easier to outplay Bet365 than Pinnacle or Betfair.

The full list of bookies we provide you may find here https://www.betburger.com/bookmakers

Some tips on how to pick up a bookie you may find in our article Choosing a Bookie to Work With https://www.betburger.com/newbies/choosing-a-bookie
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:46 pm

DD13 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:20 pm
Hi, you are making constantly mistakes with Mozzartbet handicaps in basketball since they are not including OT...

Handicaps and over/under points in Mozzartbet are regular time only.
We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We have passed all the details to our technical team. The problem would be investigated and settled in case of any.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:20 pm

DD13 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:20 pm
Hi, you are making constantly mistakes with Mozzartbet handicaps in basketball since they are not including OT...

Handicaps and over/under points in Mozzartbet are regular time only.
We have checked the scanning of the mentioned bookie and at the moment we do not see that our totals or handicaps are scanned from the wrong market. If you notice any similar mistakes, please provide us with some examples of the issue, so that we can eliminate the issue as fast as possible.
DD13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:43 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:29 pm

BetBurger wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:20 pm
DD13 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:20 pm
Hi, you are making constantly mistakes with Mozzartbet handicaps in basketball since they are not including OT...

Handicaps and over/under points in Mozzartbet are regular time only.
We have checked the scanning of the mentioned bookie and at the moment we do not see that our totals or handicaps are scanned from the wrong market. If you notice any similar mistakes, please provide us with some examples of the issue, so that we can eliminate the issue as fast as possible.
Well in general you are posting handicap bets from Mozzartbet standing that it is OT included, but they offer only regular time handicap and over/under bets...

For example, at the moment you have Real Madrid -1.5 @ 1.60 including OT even if it is regular time only... Same thing for Bahcesehir -8.5 it is regular time only...

That bookie offer only ML (1 2) including OT, all other bets are regular time only...
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:24 am

DD13 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:29 pm
BetBurger wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:20 pm
DD13 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:20 pm
Hi, you are making constantly mistakes with Mozzartbet handicaps in basketball since they are not including OT...

Handicaps and over/under points in Mozzartbet are regular time only.
We have checked the scanning of the mentioned bookie and at the moment we do not see that our totals or handicaps are scanned from the wrong market. If you notice any similar mistakes, please provide us with some examples of the issue, so that we can eliminate the issue as fast as possible.
Well in general you are posting handicap bets from Mozzartbet standing that it is OT included, but they offer only regular time handicap and over/under bets...

For example, at the moment you have Real Madrid -1.5 @ 1.60 including OT even if it is regular time only... Same thing for Bahcesehir -8.5 it is regular time only...

That bookie offer only ML (1 2) including OT, all other bets are regular time only...
Thanks a lot for bringing this matter to our attention, we have forwarded all the information to our tech team, and I'd like to note that there are totals for the match without taking into account OT in the mentioned bookie, the same as with taking it into account. The ones without taking into account, should not create arbs with other bk.
User avatar
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 27
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:14 am

Are u sure, that you are not experiencing delays in Pinnacle scrapping?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:47 am

CharlieSheen99 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:14 am
Are u sure, that you are not experiencing delays in Pinnacle scrapping?
We are experiencing scanning issues with Pinnacle at the moment. Our tech team is already working on stabilizing the scanning asap. Appreciate your patience. You can track this issue in the widget:
Attachments
Знімок екрана 2023-10-26 о 13.47.32.png
Знімок екрана 2023-10-26 о 13.47.32.png (225.1 KiB) Viewed 540 times
User avatar
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 27
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:07 am

BetBurger wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:47 am
CharlieSheen99 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:14 am
Are u sure, that you are not experiencing delays in Pinnacle scrapping?
We are experiencing scanning issues with Pinnacle at the moment. Our tech team is already working on stabilizing the scanning asap. Appreciate your patience. You can track this issue in the widget:
Thank you.
samueljoao
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:24 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:57 pm

look for a way to inhibit software that takes advantage of the API. They are using the API to create lower priced software, taking customers away from betburger. try to fix the API, some users are using the API to sell at cheaper prices, they are taking customers from you.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:04 am

samueljoao wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:57 pm
look for a way to inhibit software that takes advantage of the API. They are using the API to create lower priced software, taking customers away from betburger. try to fix the API, some users are using the API to sell at cheaper prices, they are taking customers from you.
Is there any way for you to indicate who might be selling our API to third parties? We would appreciate your help on this matter.
User avatar
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 27
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:58 am

CharlieSheen99 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:14 am
Are u sure, that you are not experiencing delays in Pinnacle scrapping?
It's happening again.

Return to “BetBurger ”