BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 9
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:14 am

Eurobet.it pre match is gone...if you can fix it please
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 45
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:44 am

Unluckily the problem is by eurobet side...they don't update odds.
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 9
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:54 am

I figured, I don't know if they can do anything here, right
Lumberjack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 10
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:29 pm

Why did you remove Karamba from Prematch section?
Markos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:19 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:59 am

Hello,

Will you make offer for Black Fiday or Cyber Monday ?? 8)
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:00 am

Lumberjack wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:29 pm
Why did you remove Karamba from Prematch section?
Unfortunately, we have scanning issues with Karamba Prematch. We've disabled it temporarily until we find the solution to these issues. Appreciate your patience.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:00 am

Markos wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:59 am
Hello,

Will you make offer for Black Fiday or Cyber Monday ?? 8)
Our Black Friday sale just launched! Make sure to not miss this opportunity!
madridking
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Location: Swansea
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:07 pm

Your promotions are completely ridiculous and misleading:


-You modify the base price (to make it seem like a significant discount).
-Valid on a subscription of only 1 month. Which amounts to €329 instead of €359.
That's a discount of about 5% compared to the normal prices."


BetBurger wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:00 am
Markos wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:59 am
Hello,

Will you make offer for Black Fiday or Cyber Monday ?? 8)
Our Black Friday sale just launched! Make sure to not miss this opportunity!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:48 pm

madridking wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:07 pm
Your promotions are completely ridiculous and misleading:


-You modify the base price (to make it seem like a significant discount).
-Valid on a subscription of only 1 month. Which amounts to €329 instead of €359.
That's a discount of about 5% compared to the normal prices."

We provide 25% discount on Live 30 and Prematch 30 subscriptions.
Attachments
Знімок екрана 2023-11-23 о 14.42.09.png
Знімок екрана 2023-11-23 о 14.42.09.png (234.1 KiB) Viewed 316 times
madridking
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Location: Swansea
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:50 pm

And why don't you show the Live+Prematch?

Let's not overlook the fact that you've cunningly exploited the situation to hike prices by merging the Valuebet and Surebet sections. You've now made it mandatory for users to pay for both. As for promotions, they are currently limited to just one month.

We haven't forgotten that when Ukraine plunged into war, you faced challenges. Everyone here supported you, prioritizing your life above all. Yet, in return, instead of expressing gratitude, you've continually increased prices without enhancing the service. You've resorted to cunning and oppressive marketing strategies, exploiting the lack of competition.
Business is business, but this will not be forgotten.
BetBurger wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:48 pm
madridking wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:07 pm
Your promotions are completely ridiculous and misleading:


-You modify the base price (to make it seem like a significant discount).
-Valid on a subscription of only 1 month. Which amounts to €329 instead of €359.
That's a discount of about 5% compared to the normal prices."

We provide 25% discount on Live 30 and Prematch 30 subscriptions.
Markos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:19 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:16 pm

madridking wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:50 pm
And why don't you show the Live+Prematch?

Let's not overlook the fact that you've cunningly exploited the situation to hike prices by merging the Valuebet and Surebet sections. You've now made it mandatory for users to pay for both. As for promotions, they are currently limited to just one month.

We haven't forgotten that when Ukraine plunged into war, you faced challenges. Everyone here supported you, prioritizing your life above all. Yet, in return, instead of expressing gratitude, you've continually increased prices without enhancing the service. You've resorted to cunning and oppressive marketing strategies, exploiting the lack of competition.
Business is business, but this will not be forgotten.
BetBurger wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:48 pm
madridking wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:07 pm
Your promotions are completely ridiculous and misleading:


-You modify the base price (to make it seem like a significant discount).
-Valid on a subscription of only 1 month. Which amounts to €329 instead of €359.
That's a discount of about 5% compared to the normal prices."

We provide 25% discount on Live 30 and Prematch 30 subscriptions.
The main problem for some of us is that we are new in this thing and we still learning, thats why I'm "hunting" offers because I live in a balkan country and for me the monthly subscription is like a rent for a house..

Nevermind, keep up the good work !
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:11 pm

madridking wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:50 pm
And why don't you show the Live+Prematch?

Let's not overlook the fact that you've cunningly exploited the situation to hike prices by merging the Valuebet and Surebet sections. You've now made it mandatory for users to pay for both. As for promotions, they are currently limited to just one month.

We haven't forgotten that when Ukraine plunged into war, you faced challenges. Everyone here supported you, prioritizing your life above all. Yet, in return, instead of expressing gratitude, you've continually increased prices without enhancing the service. You've resorted to cunning and oppressive marketing strategies, exploiting the lack of competition.
Business is business, but this will not be forgotten.
BetBurger wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:48 pm
madridking wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:07 pm
Your promotions are completely ridiculous and misleading:


-You modify the base price (to make it seem like a significant discount).
-Valid on a subscription of only 1 month. Which amounts to €329 instead of €359.
That's a discount of about 5% compared to the normal prices."

We provide 25% discount on Live 30 and Prematch 30 subscriptions.
Dear customer,
Above all, I'd like to note that we care about all of our users, and our main goal is to make your experience with our service as good as possible. We made a strategic decision to merge both surebets and valuebets into one subscription a bit less than a year ago. This has been a hot topic for us and many of our customers, so it's become possible to use both services without restrictions and have the opportunity to earn more by signing up for a single subscription. Also, we decided to increase our prices for several reasons:
1. Over the last year, we invested a lot into increasing the stability and the speed of our top bookies, like Bet365, Pinnacle, and
Betfair by aggregating multiple paid sources and producing a single feed high-quality feed.
2. We acquire more bookies' data from 3rd party suppliers to maintain high uptimes.
3. We doubled up our technical web scraping department headcount to maintain high uptimes.
4. A large number of bookies, and it's not the limit.
In September there took place a promotion, which was dedicated to the UEFA Champions League, and there were discounts of up to 50%, only in two months (today), we performed a new promotion campaign which is totally up to you whether to take or not part in it.
Also, I'd like to kindly ask you not to compare war and the subscription price in service as it's not about business but totally different incomparable fields.
And the last one, here you are the picture of prices with the discount applied (please note, we provide 50% off on the cheaper plan when purchasing Live + Prematch on an ongoing basis and multiple discounts cannot be applied at the same time for the same subscription) That is why when there is a promotion, regular discount option for the tariff Live+Prematch is not available
Знімок екрана 2023-11-23 о 18.08.52.png
Знімок екрана 2023-11-23 о 18.08.52.png (1012.49 KiB) Viewed 278 times
Hope, I answered your query, in case you've got any additional questions do not hesitate to reach out to us
Last edited by BetBurger on Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:25 pm

Markos wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:16 pm
madridking wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:50 pm
And why don't you show the Live+Prematch?

Let's not overlook the fact that you've cunningly exploited the situation to hike prices by merging the Valuebet and Surebet sections. You've now made it mandatory for users to pay for both. As for promotions, they are currently limited to just one month.

We haven't forgotten that when Ukraine plunged into war, you faced challenges. Everyone here supported you, prioritizing your life above all. Yet, in return, instead of expressing gratitude, you've continually increased prices without enhancing the service. You've resorted to cunning and oppressive marketing strategies, exploiting the lack of competition.
Business is business, but this will not be forgotten.
BetBurger wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:48 pm
The main problem for some of us is that we are new in this thing and we still learning, thats why I'm "hunting" offers because I live in a balkan country and for me the monthly subscription is like a rent for a house..

Nevermind, keep up the good work !
Sure thing, we understand this, that's why this is already the second promotion campaign in two months. We appreciate your feedback and will do everything to keep you satisfied with the quality of our service.
madridking
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Location: Swansea
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:40 pm

1- In merging Surebet and Valuebet, you didn't even consider your customers' opinions. A few years ago, you conducted surveys for platform changes. Why not this time? Let's be honest, this model is more profitable for you, and you knew well that many users would oppose it.

Anyway, it's clear now that you don't care about your customers' views, even the most fidel ones. This was evident some time ago when members here warned you about complicating the market with your new API.

Honestly, when have you ever listened to us? Conduct a survey, and you'll see who's telling the truth.

2- I understand that costs have risen and the security challenges for bookmakers as well. However, on the other side, you've tapped into new markets, like Latin America, among others. Someone who only used the Valuebet section now finds themselves paying over 120% more than in previous years. Do you think that's fair?

I brought up the war because it was the perfect example of customer solidarity with you, showing that even if the service wasn't maintained properly and we were still paying, there was understanding and a willingness to listen.

Now, it feels like you're not understanding, not listening to us, and engaging in marketing tactics and sly offers, taking advantage of the lack of competition. This thread's presence is almost pointless.

The least you could have done was offer more generous discounts. You know very well, and unfortunately try to hide, that money is your main motivation. Everyone here knows it; it's no longer a secret.

BetBurger wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:11 pm

Dear customer,
Above all, I'd like to note that we care about all of our users, and our main goal is to make your experience with our service as good as possible. We made a strategic decision to merge both surebets and valuebets into one subscription a bit less than a year ago. This has been a hot topic for us and many of our customers, so it's become possible to use both services without restrictions and have the opportunity to earn more by signing up for a single subscription. Also, we decided to increase our prices for several reasons:
1. Over the last year, we invested a lot into increasing the stability and the speed of our top bookies, like Bet365, Pinnacle, and
Betfair by aggregating multiple paid sources and producing a single feed high-quality feed.
2. We acquire more bookies' data from 3rd party suppliers to maintain high uptimes.
3. We doubled up our technical web scraping department headcount to maintain high uptimes.
4. A large number of bookies, and it's not the limit.
In September there took place a promotion, which was dedicated to the UEFA Champions League, and there were discounts of up to 50%, only in two months (today), we performed a new promotion campaign which is totally up to you whether to take or not part in it.
Also, I'd like to kindly ask you not to compare war and the subscription price in service as it's not about business but totally different incomparable fields.
And the last one, here you are the picture of prices with the discount applied (please note, we provide 50% off on the cheaper plan when purchasing Live + Prematch on an ongoing basis and multiple discounts cannot be applied at the same time for the same subscription) That is why when there is a promotion, regular discount option for the tariff Live+Prematch is not available

Знімок екрана 2023-11-23 о 18.08.52.png
Hope, I answered your query, in case you've got any additional questions do not hesitate to reach out to us
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:11 am

Your thoughts are important to us, and we are dedicated to using your comments to enhance our service and overall customer experience. If you have any further suggestions or thoughts, please feel free to share them with us.

madridking wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:40 pm
1- In merging Surebet and Valuebet, you didn't even consider your customers' opinions. A few years ago, you conducted surveys for platform changes. Why not this time? Let's be honest, this model is more profitable for you, and you knew well that many users would oppose it.

Anyway, it's clear now that you don't care about your customers' views, even the most fidel ones. This was evident some time ago when members here warned you about complicating the market with your new API.

Honestly, when have you ever listened to us? Conduct a survey, and you'll see who's telling the truth.

2- I understand that costs have risen and the security challenges for bookmakers as well. However, on the other side, you've tapped into new markets, like Latin America, among others. Someone who only used the Valuebet section now finds themselves paying over 120% more than in previous years. Do you think that's fair?

I brought up the war because it was the perfect example of customer solidarity with you, showing that even if the service wasn't maintained properly and we were still paying, there was understanding and a willingness to listen.

Now, it feels like you're not understanding, not listening to us, and engaging in marketing tactics and sly offers, taking advantage of the lack of competition. This thread's presence is almost pointless.

The least you could have done was offer more generous discounts. You know very well, and unfortunately try to hide, that money is your main motivation. Everyone here knows it; it's no longer a secret.

Return to “BetBurger ”