Fixed Canadian League

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
caraPan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:38 am

Fixed Canadian League

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:50 pm

I find very strange odds moves in this league? Have you noticed? I have read in other forums about it is fixed. What do you think?

Do you know about any other league with strange odds moving?
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Re: Fixed Canadian League

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:55 pm

LOL. I did few years ago. But when You bet You can be instantly limited.
Last edited by ArbTrade on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 8
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: Fixed Canadian League

Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:27 pm

caraPan wrote: I find very strange odds moves in this league? Have you noticed? I have read in other forums about it is fixed. What do you think?

Do you know about any other league with strange odds moving?

Yes,it's fixed as hell.

Ranking of most fixed leagues imo , Top5 :
1.Canada
2.Malta
3.Lithuania
4.Bulgaria
5.Cyprus
caraPan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Fixed Canadian League

Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:32 pm

The players must be making nice cash on that leagues.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 586
Posts: 5135
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Fixed Canadian League

Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:19 pm

fnatic91 wrote:
caraPan wrote: I find very strange odds moves in this league? Have you noticed? I have read in other forums about it is fixed. What do you think?

Do you know about any other league with strange odds moving?

Yes,it's fixed as hell.

Ranking of most fixed leagues imo , Top5 :
1.Canada
2.Malta
3.Lithuania
4.Bulgaria
5.Cyprus
Where is Albania? Cyprus is in  the podium I m sure.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 8
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: Fixed Canadian League

Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Arbusers wrote:
fnatic91 wrote:
caraPan wrote: I find very strange odds moves in this league? Have you noticed? I have read in other forums about it is fixed. What do you think?

Do you know about any other league with strange odds moving?

Yes,it's fixed as hell.

Ranking of most fixed leagues imo , Top5 :
1.Canada
2.Malta
3.Lithuania
4.Bulgaria
5.Cyprus
Where is Albania? Cyprus is in  the podium I m sure.
That was only the Top5 , if we continue of course we will find Albania very soon.All bookies have removed Albanian Championship (since the last season) , bookies offer them only in mid-weeks cuz there are not many other matches.I don't know where those fukers play the games...maybe in China ??

6.Albania
7.Latvia
8.Fyrom
Tocko
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Re: Fixed Canadian League

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:51 am

Where i can bet on Canadian league?

I didn't see that pinnacle has csl odds.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”