In-play arbitrage service SureList

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
surelist
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Contact:
Karma: 1
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 pm

In-play arbitrage service SureList

Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi all!
We'd love to present you our in-play arbitrage software service SureList (beta version).
Our software supports Soccer, Basketball, Valleyball and Tennis through 16 bookies and with all main markets.
Our main focus is on minimal delays and overall stability of the service.
Its a standalone exe program which requires .NET Framework 4. The registration process is simple and built in the program.
As its beta version please be aware of some errors/mistakes, you can use built-in feedback functionality to report them for future bonuses.
Download it here: http://sure.tips/SureClient.zip
Last edited by surelist on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 11
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 am

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:12 pm

does it show pre match bet too?
surelist
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Contact:
Karma: 1
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:44 pm

no, live events only.
Mobile Gnome
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:00 am

I'm skeptical, with the very little information that has been provided about this service. Does anyone have any feedback on whether this is good / a scam or not?
surelist
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Contact:
Karma: 1
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:10 pm

What kind of additional information do you need? I'll be happy to answer your questions.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 8
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:34 pm

I am skeptical about in-play services for 2 reasons.

1)Odds change very fast

2) you must be  logged into 15-20 accounts whcih means that Your PC gets much  slower.Opening 20 window tabs means that it's very easy to make mistakes.

Being a live arber , i suggest using only 2 bookies which create arbs.
surelist
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Contact:
Karma: 1
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:16 am

fnatic91 wrote: I am skeptical about in-play services for 2 reasons.

1)Odds change very fast

2) you must be  logged into 15-20 accounts whcih means that Your PC gets much  slower.Opening 20 window tabs means that it's very easy to make mistakes.

Being a live arber , i suggest using only 2 bookies which create arbs.
We all understand positive/negative moments between pre-match and in-play arbing. And I'm sure that you as live arber can see main advantage of in-play arbing - all available funds are rotating much faster comparing to pre-match, there're always arbs with 3-4% and higher.
Therefore our main goal of this project is to show and process odds and line movement from bookies as fast as possible. In near future there'll be functionality for direct navigation to bookies websites for faster arbing.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 33
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:23 pm

surelist wrote:
fnatic91 wrote: I am skeptical about in-play services for 2 reasons.

1)Odds change very fast

2) you must be  logged into 15-20 accounts whcih means that Your PC gets much  slower.Opening 20 window tabs means that it's very easy to make mistakes.

Being a live arber , i suggest using only 2 bookies which create arbs.
We all understand positive/negative moments between pre-match and in-play arbing. And I'm sure that you as live arber can see main advantage of in-play arbing - all available funds are rotating much faster comparing to pre-match, there're always arbs with 3-4% and higher.
Therefore our main goal of this project is to show and process odds and line movement from bookies as fast as possible. In near future there'll be functionality for direct navigation to bookies websites for faster arbing.
Direct navigation can't reveal origin page which in this case would be an alert service?
brapp
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:26 pm

copy and paste it in another browser?
solve?
cortomaltese wrote:
surelist wrote:
fnatic91 wrote: I am skeptical about in-play services for 2 reasons.

1)Odds change very fast

2) you must be  logged into 15-20 accounts whcih means that Your PC gets much  slower.Opening 20 window tabs means that it's very easy to make mistakes.

Being a live arber , i suggest using only 2 bookies which create arbs.
We all understand positive/negative moments between pre-match and in-play arbing. And I'm sure that you as live arber can see main advantage of in-play arbing - all available funds are rotating much faster comparing to pre-match, there're always arbs with 3-4% and higher.
Therefore our main goal of this project is to show and process odds and line movement from bookies as fast as possible. In near future there'll be functionality for direct navigation to bookies websites for faster arbing.
Direct navigation can't reveal origin page which in this case would be an alert service?
surelist
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Contact:
Karma: 1
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:00 pm

cortomaltese wrote:
surelist wrote:
fnatic91 wrote: I am skeptical about in-play services for 2 reasons.

1)Odds change very fast

2) you must be  logged into 15-20 accounts whcih means that Your PC gets much  slower.Opening 20 window tabs means that it's very easy to make mistakes.

Being a live arber , i suggest using only 2 bookies which create arbs.
We all understand positive/negative moments between pre-match and in-play arbing. And I'm sure that you as live arber can see main advantage of in-play arbing - all available funds are rotating much faster comparing to pre-match, there're always arbs with 3-4% and higher.
Therefore our main goal of this project is to show and process odds and line movement from bookies as fast as possible. In near future there'll be functionality for direct navigation to bookies websites for faster arbing.
Direct navigation can't reveal origin page which in this case would be an alert service?
No, it won't, because our alert service is in form of normal windows exe program not a browser page, so we will not pass any referer to bookie website. And can open needed page in any way- directly to the event, or through main or in-play page first.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 33
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Thanks for your answer
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 33
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:43 pm

brapp wrote: copy and paste it in another browser?
solve?
cortomaltese wrote:
surelist wrote: We all understand positive/negative moments between pre-match and in-play arbing. And I'm sure that you as live arber can see main advantage of in-play arbing - all available funds are rotating much faster comparing to pre-match, there're always arbs with 3-4% and higher.
Therefore our main goal of this project is to show and process odds and line movement from bookies as fast as possible. In near future there'll be functionality for direct navigation to bookies websites for faster arbing.
Direct navigation can't reveal origin page which in this case would be an alert service?
That can be done too , but with losing some very precious seconds...
ToMaszM
Newbie
Karma: 2
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:43 pm

I can not register with the SureList, why ??
surelist
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Contact:
Karma: 1
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:01 pm

ToMaszM wrote: I can not register with the SureList, why ??
threre was a small bug with your registration and should be ok now, please try again.
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 16
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: In-play arbitrage service SureList

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Goddamn i hoped that this  live arbing services wouldn't appear ,soon even a drunken monkey could do live arbing :|

Return to “General talk about alert services”