The AsianConnect88 deal

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:08 am

francescosol wrote: after losing money for hacking, i recived a bad hurt from asianconnect
i miss 400 eur from the pinny account after i asking for a 400 eur transfer from sbobet to matchbook, yesterday night
today i checked all my balance, and with surprise i see i miss exactly 400 eur from pinny, my think is that, yesterday they take 400 eur correctly from sbobet, but also they take from pinny other 400 eur and transfer only 400 eur to matchbook
i was in chat on skype until now, but witount find the mistake.
from me im 100% sure the error was made by them yesterday night when i asking for the transfer, because i check my books balance every evening and yesterday evening balance was ok.
i ask to asianconnect to continue checking the mistake and talk to Mailene, her made the yesterday transfer.
i consider asianconnect as 1st broker choice but please do not falter my thoughts now, when im very sure the error 100% was made by you.
thank you for understanding
Francesco
check your Pinnacle account statement, every transfer is listed there
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 am

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:41 am

problem solved, was my mistake.
im sorry  :-[
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 30
Posts: 773
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:40 pm

francescosol wrote: problem solved, was my mistake.
im sorry  :-[
You must be paranoid because of the bastards that hacked you. :(
Hope you manage to get it back
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 am

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:22 am

Thordin wrote:
francescosol wrote: problem solved, was my mistake.
im sorry  :-[
You must be paranoid because of the bastards that hacked you. :(
Hope you manage to get it back
yes this was the reason  :'(
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 41
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:45 am

Mistakes do happen. I have been credited the incorrect amount after a transfer a couple of times, once actually "in my favor".  One time they offered me some free credit on a Singbet account that I  don't have. It's easy to correct them though once you speak to their support.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 41
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:53 am

A few years back a well known UK book made some small phantom deposits into my account via Moneybookers. My MB account wasn't debited but my sportsbook account was credited with real money. Maybe 200-300 GBP in total. I suppose a system glitch caused that? Needless to say that  I never notified them...
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 30
Posts: 773
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:30 am

A bookie once sent me my withdrawal 3 times instead of one, unfortunately they found out and corrected the mistake a couple of  moths later.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Karma: 30
Posts: 773
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:38 pm

I still had the account there, so they just deducted my balance.
Small amounts, back in my beginnings. I think it was 3 x 100 euros.

But bookies are able to reverse payouts. Dont know at what conditions, but happened to me twice, bookie paid out and later reversed it to ask for  documents.
Neteller said '' we reversed it because they claimed it was made in error''.
Note that you get the email, payment received, but no notification that it is reversed later.

Another incident i was reading a few months bank
http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/sportsbooks-industry/2797238-bet365-holding-up-my-48-000-euros-urgent-help-needed-p2.html

Long story short:
Bet365 suspended the account and also reversed skrill withdrawals. Skrill asked, customer declined but skrill reversed them anyway.
Bet365 paid everything back a few days later.
caraPan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:38 am

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:58 pm

What happened to Asianodds?  :o
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 32
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:03 pm

They should know better that greed sometimes works like a boomerang!
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 592
Posts: 5257
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:16 pm

It is not a matter of greed but a matter of costs. There are some business secrets about AC that I don't want to reveal here, but you must take my word when I say that it is a matter of costs 100%.
Their volumes are not going down, on the contrary they are going up and up with a steady rhythm due to regulation in many markets.
The bigger players prefer to deposit and withdraw via bank transfers, avoiding the fees imposed by e-wallets. Of course bank transfers come with significant risks for some countries, but there are countries still respecting the freedom of capital flow not sending squads knocking down your door in the middle of the night.
Lately, AC started a cooperation with ECOPAY. I was intrigued to contact them, just to find out that they are amateurs and therefore not worthing trusting your funds there.
The one free deposit/withdrawal per month is a matter of roll over requirements. When the vast majority of volumes comes from bots, arbers and traders, what would be the minimum rollover to cover the 3.2% for deposits and 1% from withdrawals. Suppose that the average of all actions leave a profit of 0.15% in the company, (this is very close to reality), then the rollover should be 28. Would you accept this? Anything below this would cause a financial damage to AC.
Of course there are other ways to tackle these filthy fees, but then we are going to matters of trust and money laundering which is something that everyone wants to avoid in order to stay alive in the business.
Feel free to discuss the other options.
Last edited by arbusers on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Arbusers wrote: deposit and withdraw via bank transfers, avoiding the fees imposed by e-wallets.
This. If you are in Europe a deposit / withdrawal with a SEPA bank transfer is FREE and takes ONE business day. No limit on the amount transferred.

cortomaltese wrote: They should know better that greed sometimes works like a boomerang!
Nice remark, except that it should be directed at Skrill ...
Last edited by pedro on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
avskum
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:40 am

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:37 pm

I have tried to contact AC with email but no answers so far. I wonder if anyone knows if its possible to open accounts at them with Swedish SEK as currency, I see deposits with bank wire/transfer supports Swedish SEK, but I assume all their accounts is held in Euro/dollar?
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:39 pm

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:41 pm

Arbusers wrote: It is not a matter of greed but a matter of costs. There are some business secrets about AC that I don't want to reveal here, but you must take my word when I say that it is a matter of costs 100%.
Their volumes are not going down, on the contrary they are going up and up with a steady rhythm due to regulation in many markets.
The bigger players prefer to deposit and withdraw via bank transfers, avoiding the fees imposed by e-wallets. Of course bank transfers come with significant risks for some countries, but there are countries still respecting the freedom of capital flow not sending squads knocking down your door in the middle of the night.
Lately, AC started a cooperation with ECOPAY. I was intrigued to contact them, just to find out that they are amateurs and therefore not worthing trusting your funds there.
The one free deposit/withdrawal per month is a matter of roll over requirements. When the vast majority of volumes comes from bots, arbers and traders, what would be the minimum rollover to cover the 3.2% for deposits and 1% from withdrawals. Suppose that the average of all actions leave a profit of 0.15% in the company, (this is very close to reality), then the rollover should be 28. Would you accept this? Anything below this would cause a financial damage to AC.
Of course there are other ways to tackle these filthy fees, but then we are going to matters of trust and money laundering which is something that everyone wants to avoid in order to stay alive in the business.
Feel free to discuss the other options.
its a shame that a customer like me and a lot more turonovered hundreds and hundreds of k's have to pay 1% on withdrawals
i didnt make a rollover of 28x, probably i did 2800x, but they charge everyone
bank transfer in europe is out of discussion, nto worthing and they dotn care
the day i will find an alternative to ibc i think i will quit their service
sbo and pinna are opened to everyone, they keep offering singbet even if this company steal us they dont give a shit about it
caraPan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:38 am

Re: The AsianConnect88 deal

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:10 pm

umbertobet wrote:
bank transfer in europe is out of discussion, nto worthing and they dotn care
What is the problem with SEPA transfer?? is fast and free...

Return to “AsianConnect88”